Friday, October 2, 2015

6 word stories

For this assignment, we were supposed to come up with 6 6-word stories.

"Creaking floors, cold room, howling wind" 

"Please return to your assigned seat"

"The wedding is back on your majesty"

"Grease stain on a periodic table"

"Cellphone. Keys. Wallet. Sanity. Sense. Safety"

"One day left. Haven't started yet"

4 comments:

  1. I think the wedding was called off because the bride or groom was having second thoughts or the priest cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your last one. It makes you think of all the thing this person might have had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first story I really enjoyed because of your description of setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these but my personal favorite is the third one. It makes me think of something happening to royalty but they worked it out and still let the wedding proceed on.

    ReplyDelete